AT&T Universal Card Login @ www.universalcard.com
AT&T Universal Card Online Login
Citi offers all AT&T Universal Cardholders an easy-to-use, safe, and secure login portal that allows them to log in to their card account online.
They can use the site to activate their card, make payments, view transactions, update or review account information, and do many other activities.
Register for an AT&T Universal Card Online Access
First, register for Online Access to access your AT&T Universal Card. Then, create an Online Account.
This is a quick and easy process that takes only a few minutes. You can register for your AT&T Universal Card Online Access registration here
- Visit the AT&T Card Sign-On page provided by Citi at www.universalcard.com
- Navigate to the Sign On’ box at the top-right of the page. Click on the “Register for Online Access” link at the bottom.
- Your 16-digit AT&T Universal Card number must be entered without spaces or dashes in the field that is specific for Credit/Debit Card Numbers.
- To verify your account, click on the “Continue Setting Up” button.
Follow the steps to choose a password and user id for online access. You can confirm your AT&T Universal Card Online account in just a few simple steps.
You may be asked to provide your Social Security Number, ITIN, Date Of Birth, Address, or other verification information during registration.
Signing on to your AT&T Universal Card Online account
Online Access allows you to manage your AT&T Universal Card account online. You can also take advantage of Citi Online’s services.
This guide is for both new and existing AT&T Universal Card Online Account users. It will help you log in to your AT&T Universal Card Account Access online virtually 24 hours a day.
- Access the internet and go to AT&T Card Sign-On web portal at www.universalcard.com
- The User ID and Password must be entered in the respective fields of the “Sign On” box located on the upper-right corner of your computer screen.
- To speed up future logins, tick the “Remember My User ID” box. If you’re on a shared or public device, do not enable this feature.
- Click on the “Sign on” button.
You can access all features and benefits of your AT&T Universal Card Online account once you have signed in.
Login to your AT&T Universal Card Online Account.
You can use the primary cardholder information to fix any problems you have with signing in to your AT&T Universal Card Online account.
To do this, click on the “Forgot UserID” or “Forgot Password?” links under the “Sign On” button. Enter your AT&T Universal Card number.
To verify your identity, click the “Continue” link and enter the details. You will then be asked to reset your password or retrieve the Username of your AT&T Universal Card Online Access Account Access.
How to Activate an AT&T Universal Card Online
New AT&T Universal Cardholders who received their card via mail can activate their card online in the AT&T Card Log-On portal. It is easy to activate an AT&T Universal Card online.
- Go to the same AT&T Universal Cards site www.universalcard.com, as mentioned earlier
- You will find the link to activate a card near the bottom of the “Sign On” tab on the left-hand corner of the page.
- Without spaces or dashes, fill in the Card Number field.
- To activate your AT&T Universal Card, click the “Continue” button.
To get assistance with your AT&T Universal Card login to Citi AT&T Universal Card Online and chat with a Citi Representative.
You can also send general correspondence to the following mailing address:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117