Play CBS Sports on Roku?
- Turn to your Roku device, then press on the Home button.
- Visit the Roku Channel Store from your device.
- Look up CBS Channel from the list.
- Click here to join CBS Channel.
- Now you can stream CBS sports through the Roku player.
How do I Create a the CBS Account?
Go to the CBS site cbs.com/tv/roku.
- Click on the Sign (top in the right-hand corner)
- After that, click the Signup button.
- Enter your information like Full Name, Address Contact number, Email address, Phone Number, etc.
- After submitting all details Click on Continue.
- Verify your email address and click verify CBS account.
- CBS Account is successfully set up.
- Visit CBS website www.cbs.com/activate/roku.
- Click on the Sign button.
- Log in with an email address, password, and username.
- Tap Continue to continue.
- You can now login to directly to your CBS account.
Sign in using TV Provider
- Visit cbs.com/activate.
- Select on the sign.
- Click on Sign In with Live TV streaming
- Select your TV provider.
- Enter the login details for your TV account.
- Once you log in, you’ll be able to access the CBS account.
CBS Supported Devices List
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Android TV
- Tablets and phones running Android
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
- Xfinity Flex