citi.com/applycitirewardsplus – Citi Rewards Card, login, Review, and Guide
Simply visit www.citi.com/applycitirewardsplus to apply. you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
You will need your invite code as well as your last name to begin the application.
This Citi Rewards Card invitation number is on the mailer, which is below in red highlights…
You need to have the invite code and your last name to access the application.
Its Citi Rewards Card invitation number is on the envelope, which is below in red highlights…
Citi Rewards Card Customer Service
- Call the ThankYou Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596)
- Outside of the U.S., please call toll-free at 859-283-816
- TDD/TTY for hearing impaired, please dial 1-877-693-0218 for hearing aids.
Citi.com/ApplyCitiRewardsPlus Other Options
- Chase Freedom
- American Express Gold Card
- Fidelity Visa Signature Card
- Alliant Cashback Visa Signature Card
Best Citi Credit Card Rewards Cards
- Here are a few of the top credit cards Citi offers…
- Citi Rewards Card Bonus Points: Earn 15,000 points after you have spent $1,000 on purchases with the card in the first three months
- Citi Prestige Card You can earn 500 bonus points upon making an average of $4,000 of purchases using your card in the first three months following the account’s opening
- AT&T Access Card from Citi The Access Card has no annual fees plus 10,000 points bonus