DC One Card Activation/DC One Card Login
Do you have a DC One Card? Do you want to complete the registration process to create DC One Card’s digital identity? Then Here, I am going to share with you the DC One Card Activation process and DC One Card Registration Process, using www.idmsprdweb.dc.gov & email@example.com online website.
The DC One Card is also an access card for DC government employees’ benefits. So if you requested for the fresh DC One Card or if you are a primary DC One cardholder and wish to DC One Card Login then this post support you throughout the procedure. Here, you will receive possible ways to Activate DC One Card and step-by-step guidance.
Although, the users are suggested to pay extra attention if your DC One Card is lost or stolen then dial the 1-888-762-7874 number and check the following process. Now, Let’s Examine the below procedure which allows us to Activate DC One Card Online.
DC One Card Activation Benefits | Activate DC One Card
Activating DC One Card offers easiness in obtaining the DC government’s facilities and programs. DC One Card Activation Process is an important procedure that requires cardholder attention and suggested to be careful while following the activation steps in order to get success.
Now, let’s check out the available ways to Activate DC One Card Online. Possible options are mentioned as follows.
DC One Card Activation – Terms & Conditions
- Having at least one primary identity document is required to satisfy proof of identity.
- You must complete the online DC One Card Application and present original proof of identity documents.
- For District residents will be asked to provide additional proof of residency documentation.
- If users do have not the original proof of identity. This is to verify that the applicant is eligible to receive in-state privileges when offered at participating agencies (e.g., DC Public Libraries, Parks & Recreation Centers, etc.).
DC One Card Requirement for Students
- The citizen of the District of Columbia (DC)
- Your age between 5 and 21.
- You registered in an elementary or secondary public, private, charter, or parochial school located within the District; or a “Ward of DC” through the Foster Care System.
DC One Card Activation Via The Online @ www.idmsprdweb.dc.gov
Online login with DC One Card, you have internet access in order to Activate DC One Card. The cardholder needs to sign in to their online account by sharing their card number & personal information. Now, let’s walk through the procedure step by step by following its prompt steps.
- Go to the DC One Card Activation official web portal, to online login DC One Card at www.idmsprdweb.dc.gov website in order to start the DC One Card Activation.
- On the next page, you will be invited to share your personal details in order to fill up the application form.
- The cardholder is advised to share their personal information very carefully in order to access the card. Such information like the first name, last name, date of birth, 4 digits social security number, e-mail id, address, mention the type of DC One Card, new or replacement, etc.
- Then, press the “Next” option in order to move on.
- On the next page, you need to provide your ID proof.
- After that, verify your application and pay your fees.
- Then, you need to print the receipt and sign in.
NOTE:- If you still facing any issues or want more suggestions then you can make a phone call at (202) 727-2277 to receive an instant response.
How To Register DC One Card? DC One Card Registration
If you are the first user of DC One Card, Then you need to register your DC One Card online with the help of the below steps. Here, you will create a #User Name and Password for your Digital Account. A DC One Card Digital Account will enable you to manage card-associated services from a single location.
- First of all, Visit the DC One Card( District of Columbia) Registration Site_Register/Manage a DC One Card.
- On the next welcome page, You are not registered with DC One Card so press on the “Register” Option to move on.
- Now, insert your last name, first name, date of birth, DC One Card Number- printed on the card back below the barcode.
- Now, completion o the above process, Press on the “Next” option for further process.
- After that, You will receive the OTP(One Time Password) on your registered mobile.
- Save it and get the Username and Password to Activate DC One Card.
- Successfully complete your DC One Card Registration Process.
Lost or Stolen DC One Card Procedure
If in any case your DC One Card is lost or stolen, Then do not worry cause here is the process you should follow the steps and get back your DC One Card.
- First, You need to call 1-888-SMARTRIP (1-888-762-7874) to report your card lost or stolen.
- Request a new DC One Card from your school’s Id Administrator.
- Then, register your replacement card with Metro at www.smartrip.com.
- At last, Call 1-888-SMARTRIP (1-888-762-7874) to receive a prorated balance (students DC One Card must be registered).
About DC One Card/ District of Columbia Card
The DC One Card is a consolidated credential designed to give children, adults and seniors access to DC government facilities and programs, including public schools, recreation centers, libraries, and the Metro.
DC One Card Customer Service Number
- WMATA Regional Customer Service Center Number: 1(888) 762-7874 OR 1-888-SMARTRIP.
- DC One Card Helpline Number: (202) 727-6030. ( Monday to Friday; 9 am to 5 pm.)
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Connect With Us
200 I Street, SE, Washington, DC 20003
Phone: (202) 727-2277
Fax: (202) 727-6857
- DC One Card Activation Website: www.idmsprdweb.dc.gov
- DC One Card Registration Website: Register/Manage a DC One Card
- DC One Card Online Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DC One Card Term and Cond.: Eligibility Requirements
This article is helpful in DC One Card Activation? Please inform us. In case you face any problems or have an issue with DC One Card Login then, please know us by commenting below.
DC One Card Activation It offers an Identity card, helps in traveling, students to get relief in various situations, and offers discounts, etc.