EmeraldCard: You can place your tax refund onto the H&R Block Emerald Mastercard and use the Emerald Card everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Find out more information about this card by visiting www.hrblock the.com Emeraldcard.
Make sure that you note down the full sum of the tax return card that is able to be reloaded your H&R Block Prepaid Mastercard at any of the participating places.
The card must belong to an H&R Block customer in order to be able to use the credit card (if you have your taxes processed through TurboTax, you are not eligible to use this card). H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard).
H&R Block Emerald Card Direct Deposit
Direct deposit is a great option for faster access in order to reduce the cost of check cashing.
Through Emerald Card Direct Deposit of your pay payments, Veterans Affairs Payments, unemployment or other government benefits, you can get fast access to your funds at the time of your payday.
HRBlock com Emeraldcard Login
- To access your card online simply head on over to www.hrblock.com/bank/lp/emeraldcard-login.
- You can also learn more about the card and get REVIEWS at www.hrblock/emeraldcard.
Looking for a credit card? Check out these solid options!
- Capital One Get My Offer Explore a range of the top-rated cards from Capital One
- Citi.com/RewardsPlus: Apply for the Citi Rewards Plus Credit Card and earn a $150 gift card… NICE!
- Credit One Bank Card is designed for people with lower than stellar credit scores, looking to improve their score
Emerald Card Customer Service
- Find An H&R Block Office
If the card has run out of funds, you can reload your card in any Walmart, Dollar General, and many more.
You can use the search function to locate a participant Emerald Card reload locations near you.
H&R Block Emerald Card Reviews
” Love, LOVE this card as it saves time and is so simple to use when spending my tax return!” — Sally F, Chicago IL.
” Even though I only got $205 back from my tax return I still put it on the Emerald Card because it is so simple to use and I can have my Veteran Affairs benefits deposited to it!”