Telemundo is an American Spanish channel. It is an extremely well-known Spanish channel that is a part of the United States. Telemundo is typically a channel that is geared towards the Spanish audience.
In this channel, viewers can view films, shows, programs sporting events, including football, TV shows as well as documentaries, in their native language.
Since it is the only American Spanish channel, you are sure to get the English subtitles in all of their programmings because even people who don’t know Spanish will be able to understand the plot through the subtitles.
Now let’s talk about how you can install and activate it on your Roku and Apple TV by using the telemundo.com/activar link.
Popular TV shows
- La Reina del Sur
- El Senor de los Cielos
- The Scent of Passion
- 100 dias para enamorarnos
- Pasion de Gavilanes
- Jenni Rivera: Mariposa de Barrio
- Silvana Sin Lana
- The luck of Loli
How to activate Telemundo on Roku (telemundo.com/activar)?
- To access your home screen pressing the button for home on your remote for your TV.
- Choose the option to stream the channel from the homepage.
- You can use your search channel.
- With a keyboard on the screen, type “Telemundo” in the search field.
- Select the Telemundo application from the suggested list.
- To install the Telemundo application to the Roku device, select Add Channel. Add Channel button.
- The process of installation takes just a few minutes. After that, you can launch the app.
- Click The Additional option on the right-hand left.
- Select the “My Profile” option My Profile option and log in using credentials from your NBCUniversal Profile account credentials.
- After logging in, the activation number will appear upon your display.
- Move on to another device and visit the telemundo.com/activar link for activation.
- Enter your activated code in the field that is appropriate and press the Continue button.
- You will then be required to register via email and choose your preferred service provider from the available options.
- Follow the next commands to complete the activation procedure.
Find out more about how do I activate TVOne?
How to enable Telemundo for Apple TV (tvone.tv/activar)?
- Connect to your Apple TV with the power switch. Your device should be connected to the internet.
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- Click on the Apps Store.
- Click on the symbol for searching the top of the screen.
- Input “Telemundo” in the search field.
- Select the Telemundo application from the search results.
- Click on the Install option and it will guide you through to the installation process.
- After installing, you can launch the Telemundo application.
- Click to the Option More on the right-hand side of your display.
- Click on My Profile. My Profile tab.
- Go to the sign-in page and then submit your NBCUniversal profile.
- After a few minutes, you will see an activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- Visit the telemundo.com/activar link on any browser.
- Enter the activated codeine the field that is appropriate and click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts in order to complete the activation procedure.
How do I stream Telemundo without cable?
If you’re looking to access the Telemundo channel without a cable or TV provider, it’s also possible. There are numerous service providers that offer Telemundo channels with no TV provider, but for this, you must sign up for one of them.
|Price||Free trial||Total Channels||Cloud DVR storage|
|$64.99/month||7 days||Telemundo and 67 other channels||50 hour|
|Price||Free Trial||Total Channels||Cloud DVR Storage|
|$55/month to $80/month||7 days||45+ channels
|Price||Free trial||Total Channels||Cloud DVR Storage|