- Get up to $8 cents for each gallon per month
- It is mandatory to have a credit/debit card for Valero customers
- Visit valero.com/creditcard to learn more or apply
- The card can be used in more than 5600 locations.
- There is no annual fee
Valero Credit Card is open to legal citizens in the United States who are 18 years old or more.
Valero Card Benefits
- Flexible credit limits and options for fuel-only to help you control your spending
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience
- There is no annual cost to pay
- Service for customers in the United States.
- Manage your account and fuel rebates online
Valero.com Card Payment Option: Credit Card Payment Options
- Online at ccc.valero.com/mycard/SignIn
- Pay over the phone by dialing 1-800-333-3560 or using our automated system (no charge is charged).
- Pay over the phone by dialing 1-800-333-3560 and talking to a personal support representative during office hours to process an expedited payment (fee might be charged).
- Pay with automated withdrawal by enrolling with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to receive automatic payments through your financial institution.
- Postal Address: DSRM National Bank P.O. 3030 Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
- Express payments for those who want to stay clear of late charges: Valero Payment Services 7201 Canyon Drive Amarillo, TX 791110-4339
- The WalletHub website: 2.9 from 5-star ratings
- RequestMrCredit.com: 3.7 five stars Based on 13 reviews
- Credit.com: “If you’re searching for a credit card that rewards you for purchases, no matter the place you shop, choosing one that restricts you to specific stores or purchases such as gas cards might not be the most effective option”
In general, it appears that the Valero credit card has received low online reviews.
Valero.com Card Bottom Line? Card What’s the Bottom Line?
We don’t recommend this credit card since there are better alternatives for people who have less than perfect credit.
- Capital One Secured MasterCard
- Milestone Gold Mastercard
- The Discover IT Secured Card’
Each of these cards requires that the person applying to be 18 years old or more and be legally resident in the United States.
My Valero Login
- Visit valero.com/creditcard
How do I pay my Valero credit card?
There are five options to pay the Valero Credit card ….Choose the option that is best for you: Manage your account and pay online through Valero Self Serve. Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).
Does Circle K accept Valero credit cards?
WalletHub, Financial Company The Valero gas card is available to purchase fuel in Valero, Beacon, Diamond Shamrock Shamrock gas stations as well as Circle K stores.
It is, however, an individual store card (not connected to a network such as Visa and MasterCard). Therefore, you are only able to make use of it at particular gas stations.
Which items can I purchase using the Valero Card?
You can make use of the Valero credit card to buy fuel, products, or services as well as other products that are permitted at Valero as well as other stores that accept DSRM National Bank credit cards.
What exactly is Valero Simple Pay?
Easy Pay is absolutely free to join and offers secure and safe payment services, along with discounts at the pump. New members will save 30 cents each gallon up to the 100th gallon,
They thereafter, they will save 6 cents per gallon for each day after that. In addition, you’ll earn Easy Rewards points towards Circle K Cashback on purchases at the store or at the pump.
How do I pay my Valero credit card?
There are five options to pay for your Valero Credit card Choose the option that is best for you: Manage your account and make payments online with Valero Self Serve. … Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using our automated response system (no fee applied).